Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby!

We've been having so much fun getting ready for our new Baby! Adam spent most of last weekend putting Wil's new furniture together while I washed bedding, cleaned and organized. So, that's his name by the way (Wil)... We aren't very good at keeping any of this process a surprise, are we?!?!? I guess we're just overly excited! I told Adam we better not tell everyone the name, just in case it changes, but Adam simply replied, "well, I don't really know what else we could think of calling him... let's just call him Wil, kay, then it's just decided". He's so good at keeping things simple for me! Besides, he knows how completely indecisive I am and probably doesn't want to make another baby name list in the near future. :)

Here's a picture of our new crib. We love the bedding! It's called Little Builder and has dump trucks, cement mixers, diggers, and tools on it!


I tried to get pictures of the room, but it was kind of tricky. We were able to get a crib, changing table, and dresser. Hopefully we'll get the matching rocker/glider soon!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute bedding! Adam, you have a great taste for accesories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding and furniture. Can't wait to come and see it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete