Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Uh-oh...

So I think I might have a little problem... as I was driving in to work today, which by the way, took me 1 hour and 5 minutes as opposed to the usual 30 due to a mere 2inches of snow on the ground, I had a thought - I'm done being pregnant. Yes folks, it's official - I'm done. I'm feeling fatter by the minute, am definitely over the thrill of feeling and watching him move inside my belly, and would REALLY like a cocktail! Is it too soon to be thinking all of this? I really just want him to come out... NOW! I'm ready all ready. I discussed my thoughts with some of my teacher friends who proceeded to laugh at me... "you've got a looong ways to go girl before you can announce that you're done". Hmmm, I thought, but I am, I really am. Is this something I can say to my Mom to which she will respond, "ok Stefani, you did great, you can be done now"? I'm thinking no.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's right Stefani Jo. This time I can't just let you be done because you want to!! Like I told you when you called and whined to me about how you were feeling. Let's be thankful you are healthy and carrying an active, growing little boy. I did say that the worst is yet to come as far as how you are feeling but now that I think about it "the best is yet to come-WIL! Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete