Sunday, December 13, 2009

Really?

Ok, so I know I stated previously that I was excited about my first "SNOW DAY" and as I watched the weather man predict last week's storm, I knew it was certain to happen. Who can go to school, who can go anywhere for that matter, with that much snow? I do recall saying though that I could go for a good 9 inches; 9 that is... NOT 18! Here's a view from my driveway (POST MASSIVE STORM - days after really). And yes, that's my mailbox completely buried!

Adam and I were left with 3 feet deep snowdrifts that even our snowblower couldn't take on. So, I take it back Old Man Winter. I'd rather work than have a snow day. I really would... well, I'll check back in with you regarding this matter in late January, let's just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment