Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas with Grandpa Fontana!

Last weekend, Adam and I traveled all the way down to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to have an early Christmas with Grandpa! We enjoyed a super-yummy dinner, gift-opening, and had a great time with the Fontana's!

It was great to see everyone, especially my cousin Brad who lives in Phoenix. I haven't seen him since our wedding and he was surprised with my rather enormous belly! At my 20 week ultrasound, the tech declared my due date as April 3 (Brad's birthday). Apparently Wil could be here any time between March 28 and April 3... not good for the planner in me! I told Brad I don't know if I can wait that long. He told me it's not a choice, he wants him to be born 26 years after him - we'll see about that!

Speaking of Wil & gift opening... Aunt Jan got Wil the most adorable onsie. His Daddy thought it was great! It's camoflauge and reads "My First ATV"!

No comments:

Post a Comment