Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let the Countdown begin....

I love, love, love this time of year and you can blame it on all of the "Fontana Forced Family Fun" that I hated as a teenager. The holidays were full of traditions that I find myself doing now that I am an adult! (Thanks Mom and Dad).

Adam and I worked hard this weekend preparing for the Christmas season - now if it would only snow about 9 inches... even though I had a 5 day weekend, I can always go for a snow day! Any teacher would agree! HeeHeeHee

Here's a picture of Clark Griswald, I mean Adam, putting up our festive Christmas lights!


The finished product - every year we add a little bit more. We just might add more as the month goes on... Adam is always full of ideas!


Decorating the tree, not to mention a glimpse of the 23 week bump. Reality sets in as my 3rd trimester is creeping upon us. I think this time of year will make our pregnancy fly by! Is it normal to be excited and completely terrified at the same time!?!?!

1 comment: