Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Fun Continues...

After a day of cleaning, laundry, and a trip to the dog park with Gravel, Adam decided there'd be no better day than today to get started with painting the nursery! He's not one to let a 'job' wait too long and I LOVED his enthusiasm! Adam was in charge of picking the color (per the agreement we made based on our baby's gender - if it's a boy... it's all Adam); he chose a nice shade of green I like to call "army green". It matches our bedding perfectly and will look great when it's all done.

Here's a picture of the Man in Charge! He's quite efficient with the roller! The look on his face is telling me he's getting a wee bit sick of me capturing all of these moments... Sorry, I tell him - it's for the Grandmas and Grandpas!

I will admit, I did help a little (only with floor board trim), which Adam was a little leary about. I told him a few paint fumes weren't going to hurt the little man... I compared it to the cup of coffee I drink EVERY morning. Doctors 'advise' you to stay away from such things, but it's really only a suggestion, right?!?! Besides, I think Wil likes our morning cup, it wakes him up each day on our ride to work!

We'll be excited to share pics of the finished product. Knowing Adam, a second coat will be administered tomorrow, with furniture moved back in Tuesday night! What a guy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the color...Now we're really getting excited to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is looking great! Adam's such a hard worker!

    ReplyDelete