Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok, Ok... I retract the previous statement.

So maybe all I needed was a little pep talk from Mom... maybe I'm not feeling as "done" as I mentioned in my previous entry. I realize now that my comments sounded rather negative, which is not really what I intended. I am definitely 'ready to be done' in the sense that I'm ready for our little man, but I'm not 'ready' like 'ready' to pull my hair out because I'm sick of being pregnant... well, some times are more fun than others, let's be honest.

As I sat here in good ol' Richland Center this December 23 and listenend to Wil's heartbeat and constant kicks with my Mom (thanks to my fabulous $20 Target Baby Monitor) I realized how lucky I really am. My Baby and I are healthy and happy... not to mention we are growing like weeds! I've got two great families who love and support not only me and my husband, but our unborn Baby! And great friends to share in the excitement! 'Tis the season to be merry... Happy Holidays All!

2 comments:

  1. Being pregnant is a blessing, but that doesn't mean you can't complain about it sometimes! Of course you'd like your little beaner to be here sooner than later! Plus abstaining from the good stuff (caffiene, alkies etc) in life is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice from a Mom I adore (my Ms. Betsy)... you sure are right sister!

    ReplyDelete