Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving... Round 1

Adam and I went to DePere last weekend to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with his family. It was so great to see everyone! We spent most of the morning preparing for over 20 guests, which meant A LOT of potato peeling for me! The food was super yummy and we had a great time catching up with everyone! We were also very excited to hear the news that Chad (Adam's cousin) and his wife Randi are expecting their first baby next summer! The holidays will sure be fun next year!



We were also able to go to the Packer game on Sunday with Adam's parents. We had tons of fun and even tried our hands at the Lambeau Leap! I tried to get my enormous body up on that mat, but failed miserably... I realized too that I DO NOT need to provide you with a 22 week picture after seeing how massive I looked here. Do you think it could be the big, green sweater? Look out Mom, I told you I'd be as large as a Christmas tree this Christmas - and you just laughed. All I need is some brown pants, a string of lights and a star headband!

One last slice of excitement to top off a great weekend was when I realized the Badger Marching Band had taken a trip to Lambeau for the game. You can never have too much fun with little groups of trumpet players joining you in the stands for a quick rendition of "On Wisconsin" AND a fifth quarter celebration to boot. Aaaahhh.... memories. When did I get so old?




No comments:

Post a Comment