Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a difference a day makes!

So last night after nearly 2 hours of fussiness, I decided to put Wil's fabulous Jumperoo together for him. I realize he's not even two months old and needs to grow another 6 inches before his little feet can touch the ground to jump, but I was a little desparate. So, I huffed and puffed, struggled and thought very hard (Adam was working late) and finally got it put together. I had to stuff blankets around the little squirt just to keep him sat up! Unfortunately, Wil was not at all thrilled... even with me ooing and cooing about it! It was time for bed, that's for sure! :)
This morning, after a yummy bottle and some happy time with Mommy, we decided to give our new toy another try. Of course Wil is not old enough to entertain himself here, so Gravel and I sat next to him, sang with the music and fun lights, and kept him bouncing! Much to our surprise... Wil LOVED it!

Aaah, that's much better Cutie! What a difference a day makes!

2 comments: