Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun!

I visited my first graders at school today and while I was gone Wil and Adam spent some quality time together. They went for a ride in the truck, took a walk around the neighborhood (apparently it's city-wide rummage sale weekend here in DeForest), listened to music in the garage, and took pictures. Here's one that Adam shared with me when I got home.
It looks like fun was had by all... a smiling baby means a happy Daddy!

We also decided to have a cook-out today and invited our friends Bob & Steph, Lance and of course Pam! Wil met Pam when he was only a few days old, but apparently he remembered her well! He thinks she's absolutely hilarious and he just couldn't stop smiling at her! It must be her bubbly personality - Wil thinks she's pretty great! Lucky for Mommy, Steph snuggled Wil most of the night and put him to sleep too! Friends are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment