Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Husband Rocks!

Adam's big project this spring was to extend our brick patio and build a deck. He started two weeks after Wil was born... just 6 weeks later, it was all finished! I am so proud of him! I can't believe he did this almost entirely by himself! Unfortunately, I didn't capture him extending the patio, which was probably the hardest part, but take a look at the following - it's pretty impressive! :)

And so it began... the first posts were placed in the ground.
With a little help from Lance...
and Adam's Dad - the deck is taking shape!
Let the landscaping begin!
The finished product - AMAZING!
I added the two hanging baskets on the corner... of course Adam actually "hung" them!
A view from our sliding glass door in the dining room! Again, I added the potted flowers - it's not much, but it's all I could be in charge of (I was mostly on Baby Duty)!
I told you my husband rocks!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! You did an awesome job!!
    Can't wait to come and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He DOES rock! That looks really, really good!

    ReplyDelete