Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It didn't take long.

You know my child is crawling, right?!? I'm sure you do. I announced it to the entire world! I was just so excited! Well. That excitement has faded fast. Due to this:
That is a picture of my son's Christmas present. Adam strategically placed it in the very front of the tree (in front of all of the other presents. PERFECTLY wrapped). He did this so Wil would only have access to IT. Did I mention that I turned my back for what seemed like a nano-second?

Apparently, fancy ribbons are yummy as well. Mmmm... dreamy!

The next evening... it was all over.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Hilarious. I thought only my girls would be the ones getting in trouble. Wil looks so much more innocent. He had me fooled. Can't wait to see him crawl.

    ReplyDelete