Monday, December 13, 2010

I. Will. Not. Crawl.

Wil refuses to crawl. Instead, he gets everywhere he wants to go scootin' on his butt! He's also really good at REACHING, especially for things ON our TV STAND. He doesn't get on his knees though... if he does that, he ends up on his belly & is not happy! He's learned this strategy: s-t-r-e-t-c-h  AND  r-e-a-c-h  BUT keep one leg nice & straight so you don't end up anywhere near the crawling position!
You'd think he'd be interested in learning a new way to get around & a new way to get ahold of his favorite things... maybe someday. Until then, I'm happy. He can't get too far; my tree is still up & my presents are still wrapped!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Wil is working pretty hard on Daddy's MG&E truck there. And did he inherit Grandpa Fontana's short little legs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to say that he looks like my dad in this picture - short legs & REALLY flexible, but I didn't want to embarrass him (Dad that is)! :)

    ReplyDelete