Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Wil's been talkin' up a storm lately (maybe he's more like me than we thought). Usually his babble consists of "DaDaDaDa" over and over again. All I have to say is it sure is getting loud around here! Take a look at this!


P.S. It took me nearly 1 full year to figure out how to post video clips to my blog. I'm obsessed! It's soooo much fun. If you thought I was crazy when it comes to pictures of my child - look out! Now I can upload VIDEO... woohoooie!

2 comments:

  1. He's getting to be quite the little jabber jaws! But believe it or not, just as he has accomplished all the other milestones in the past 6 1/2 months-one day you will here MOMMA come out of that tiny little mouth. I promise! But for right now Adam, it's all about you!! He really is saying Da Da. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! We just keep playing it over and over. Grandpa is still trying to break the code. He is certain Wil is Genius!!

    ReplyDelete