Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another BIG Day!

Sound the trumpets! Praise Jesus! It's finally happened... Wil can sit in his bathtub!
I don't know why he always looks so shocked to see me with my silly, blue camera. You'd think he'd be use to it by now, but this is always the face I capture (right BEFORE a smile). Oh well. That's Wil - focused and intrigued.

As many of you already know, Wil LOVES his baths. I really think he could sit in there for hours. He enjoys watching the water fall from the faucet and chewing on a wash cloth. He enjoys kicking his feet and splashing about. But he REALLY enjoys playing with his toys, however, they sure are hard to reach when you're in a reclined position. So, being the good Mommy that I am, I have spent the last couple of months holding on to Wil's head, armpits, wrists, butt.... anything I can grab onto.... to keep him in an upright position, which can really do a number on ones back! Today was the day though folks. He sat all by himself.
Aaaahhhh, success!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Wil! Grandma is so proud of you! Now your bath will even be more fun. It looks like day care isn't so bad. You get to play all day, spend time with Mom & Dad and end your day with some fun in the tub. Life is great isn't it? We sure do miss you! Sleep tight.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wil is getting to be such a big boy! Looks like he really is enjoying his bath time. Give him a
    big hug and kiss from us.

    ReplyDelete