Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Wil celebrated his first holiday last weekend - Easter... which was also Mommy and Daddy's first anniversary! We spent the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Fontana's house. Of course, the Easter Bunny came to their house, which is a good thing because he missed ours - oops! He also sent Wil a package in the mail. Apparently he stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Geurts' too! The fabulous thing about the Easter Bunny is that he includes outfits in the baskets, which is awesome for Mommas!

Here's Wil with his Uncle Tony who is holding his first Easter basket for him!

Grandpa Fontana also included a special gift for Wil's first holiday and let me tell you, I've been waiting for this gift for some time now... I knew my Dad was working on it!

My Dad built this adorable Rocking Horse for Wil! He's made them for my cousin's babies and I couldn't wait until Wil got his own! It is such a special gift and my parents had it engraved for us, or should I say for their "Precious Grandson". We all love it!
We had a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment