Monday, June 24, 2013

Nap Time

Wil has been refusing to nap in his old age. It's a rough time of day for this Mama who'd really like a good hour or so of peace. I do, however, attempt to get both boys down for a nap at the same time each and every day. Most days result in absolutely no success.

On the following day, I suggested that Wil watch a movie in my room while Jayce went to bed in his crib. They share a room, but will be separated this fall for matters such as these, but I digress. So, I snuggled Jayce up and turned on Cars (my built-in babysitter) and headed downstairs to eat for the first time that day.

As I sat down to watch my DVR'd Real Housewives of New Jersey, I heard it. The dreaded shrieks of joy from Jayce and silence from Wil. I knew what I'd find...

Wil is under there (not like you can't tell).
He's totally trying to get his brother busted first.

Wil is telling me "he's tired" and that I'm "bothering" him and Naycer.
Jayce would like me to join them. Totally oblivious to that fact that I'm mad.

So, this is naptime.
Followed by some lessons in jumping, because I can't stay mad at them for too long.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Boy are those BOYS little stinkers!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand why you can't stay mad at those to little beelers!! They always put a smile on my face! So cute and you just have to laugh!!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete