Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I love this time of year!

You know me, I just can't get enough of Christmas time. Each year, my decorating and tree-getting festivities get moved up; if I keep this up, I'll be one of those folks who start decorating in July. This year we went on Thanksgiving day to find the perfect tree.

Bless my poor husband, who I would never describe as Scrooge, but always a little less inspired than myself. Here we are traveling far and wide in search of the perfect tree.
Wil was not as excited as me either. About 20 steps in, he was asking, "bup?"
We found it! Wil, you cut it down.
Yes. My husband gave our 1 year old the saw.
Luckily for me, he had no idea what to do with it.
Huffin' it back to the truck.
I was carrying the kid.
He's not small.
Whatcha doin' Daddy?
Wil's always right up his dad's rear. HaHaHa!
Please let me take your picture Wil!
The final product. Loooove!
One month to go!
P.S. I'm enjoying your little arms behind your back, Mister.

1 comment: