Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Adventures!

Today marked Wil's first day in the Toddler 1 room at school! I was so excited for him, but a little worried. All of the kids can walk... Wil's close, but still not there. All of the kids sleep on cots, NOT in cribs (yikes). All of the kids sit at the table during lunch... like, family style. I pictured my baby sitting at one of the tables in my old Purple Room at Orchard Ridge Preschool and got sick to my stomach. He's still a baby. He shouldn't be doing these big boy things.

Adam picked up today because I had parent-teacher conferences. I was so excited to get home to find out how his day was. When I got home, I found a note from his new teacher (Miss Kylie - who I LOVE). The note read:

Dear Stefani & Adam,
     Wilby did absolutely wonderful with us today! He joined us in the Toddler 1 Room shortly after breakfast. He took his first ever trip to the playground at 10:00 and LOVED it! We ate lunch at 11:30 and he did so well at the table. He didn't get up or fall off! We then went down for a nap. He stayed on the cot, just looking around, but fell asleep after I rubbed his belly for a while. He woke up around 1:00, but fell right back asleep after he had a couple ounces of a bottle. After he woke up, we had snack! We went outside again after that! :)
      He is so wonderful and we are so happy to have him joining our class! We look forward to watching him grow and develop even more!
Love,
Miss Kylie & Miss Mindie

My baby is a toddler... I guess. I can't believe how big he's getting. This is a good thing, right?!?! :) I keep telling myself, "one day I'm going to wake up and he's going to be 5". That makes me sooo sad!

1 comment: