Monday, September 20, 2010

1/2 Old!

Wil is 6 months old today and it has been by far the BEST 6 months of my life! I can't believe my little man is growing up... I wish he could stay small forever, well sometimes. He is becoming so much fun and life is getting easier each and every day.

He can sit on his own. He loves to bounce in his jumperoo (I can't believe I first put him in that at only 10 weeks). He sleeps from 7pm-5am every night. He loves cereal, applesauce, bananas, peas, and carrots (just to name a few). He smiles at everyone and everything and he's just now starting to giggle, which has quickly become my most favorite sound in the world.

We went to the doctor today to find out the inevitable... he's still small (in the 18th percentile for both height and weight), but he is growing wonderfully considering where he came from (5 lbs. 7 oz. at his smallest)! He does, however, have a rather large head, which we already knew as well! :)
Here are the stats:
Weight: 15lbs. 9 oz.
Height: 25.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment